Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Shots at the new studio!



I finally have the new studio completed. This is such an excited time for me. Sessions will begin on Monday, Sept. 21st. I'll be in contact will everyone waiting, at this time. I would also like to take time to thank everyone for their patience these last few weeks. My entire focus has been based on finishing this studio as quickly as possible. I realize that a lot of my sessions are based around a special date in your lives. I will do my best to get everyone in as quickly as possible. Here's a few shots taken last night. The first mini session for the new studio.

About me

My photo
Oldham County, Kentucky, United States
With a creative eye, love for capturing memorable moments, gift of relating wonderfully with people, graduation from the best professional photography school ever, and the honor of training with some great photographers, I made the decision to follow a life long dream. I photograph (and love) it all. From surprise 80th birthday parties, brand new baby boys, weddings, senior portraits, to expecting mothers. My ultimate goal is to capture well....you, the emotion behind the expression. I love my work and it shows. Every time a client loves their photographs I know I have made the right choice for me. Many thanks to everyone who has helped ensure my success.
Images on this site are © Kim Crigler 2007-2008. All rights are reserved. For permission to download or post elsewhere contact KCrigler@gmail.com
"Moments you can hold in your hand"

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates