Friday, September 26, 2008

The meaning of "Success"


I'm sure nearly everyone has their own idea of exactly what success is. While working on a recent baby shower I came across an image that made me realize what success was to me. This particular family have been clients of mine for a few months now. I adore each and every one of them. I always feel like I'm part of the family at the events I photograph. I'm not just there with a camera in hand. I'm playing games and raving about how great the cake is!!! The best part of all is the traditional photo I have taken with them. So for some success is measured by the amount high tech gear they have or the amount of money they have made. I feel successful every time I open an e-mail that begins with "Kim we need you AGAIN" :) A big hug and thank you to all the families who let me share in their lives. This pic is for you Pops!!

About me

My photo
Oldham County, Kentucky, United States
With a creative eye, love for capturing memorable moments, gift of relating wonderfully with people, graduation from the best professional photography school ever, and the honor of training with some great photographers, I made the decision to follow a life long dream. I photograph (and love) it all. From surprise 80th birthday parties, brand new baby boys, weddings, senior portraits, to expecting mothers. My ultimate goal is to capture well....you, the emotion behind the expression. I love my work and it shows. Every time a client loves their photographs I know I have made the right choice for me. Many thanks to everyone who has helped ensure my success.
Images on this site are © Kim Crigler 2007-2008. All rights are reserved. For permission to download or post elsewhere contact KCrigler@gmail.com
"Moments you can hold in your hand"

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates