Friday, October 19, 2007

H.M.S. Group Proofs

Proof 101
Proof 102
Proof 103

What a fun group of girls! I am almost finished with the individual proofs. I feel like we have some really great photos. I look forward to meeting everyone next week. If you have purchased a group photo please e-mail me with your choice. I will have them printed next week when we meet. You can click the images for a larger view if needed. Thanks everyone!

About me

My photo
Oldham County, Kentucky, United States
With a creative eye, love for capturing memorable moments, gift of relating wonderfully with people, graduation from the best professional photography school ever, and the honor of training with some great photographers, I made the decision to follow a life long dream. I photograph (and love) it all. From surprise 80th birthday parties, brand new baby boys, weddings, senior portraits, to expecting mothers. My ultimate goal is to capture well....you, the emotion behind the expression. I love my work and it shows. Every time a client loves their photographs I know I have made the right choice for me. Many thanks to everyone who has helped ensure my success.
Images on this site are © Kim Crigler 2007-2008. All rights are reserved. For permission to download or post elsewhere contact KCrigler@gmail.com
"Moments you can hold in your hand"

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates